.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

- High Tea -


It's a GREAT TIME to spend WITH TheMMMM...

Assalamualaikum guys.
today I'v spend my evening time with 4 of my house mate instead of lying in my bed.
it's have been A while since we gather together like this.
As I remembered, trough this semester II, we nver eat together.
it was a happy, hilarious and fun day..
I would like to thanks them for makes my day :)
 our destination is garden deli..



ni sign board lama. :)



Thanks Orang Pulau :)

 Mamy Sayer :P

 Dady sayer :D

and VERO :)

okies. i dont want talks to much cause i think picture describe a thousand of word. so
hope enjoy watching all this picture that taken by LUMIX.
it's never disappointing me :)

- syella & Nija happy nak mam :)
My fresh Orange

syella choose tembikai

syeera choose soya bean

and nija too :)

my mee kari :)

bihun kari. tapi x hbs.cehh minah nie.membazir jer.

|taken by| | syella kamchap|


bulatnyer mata minah nie

erk..guys.who did u imitate actually???? :P

hahaha.syella...serupo leww

GARDEN DELI <3

bincang apa ntah :)

seronok dapat tebu 

\
nija with her honda 'to be'

in the car.erkk..syeera??whr r u??

owite..there you are

the owner of this blog

passanger yang terlalu semangat pakai seat belt :P

i think thats all for now..
i have a date with mr.izzat
bye....guys.
salam

2 comments:

  1. hmm..one of lotsa sweet memories that i'll cherish 4eva,insyaAllah ^^ lebiuollz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u too syella.hoping that we'll hv a great time tgther again :)

    ReplyDelete