.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

- Fall again -

assalamualaikum. okiess. cweety still kat ipoh sebab memang dh merancang nak blik tg.malim hari isnin. hehehe... :) sekarang ni cweety tengah melayan  cerita pompei back from death on discovery channel. memang besh citer nie. sejarah macam mana rakyat2 pompei yang suka buat sex luar tabii a.k.a hubungan songsang terima padahnya.

but this is not the things that i want to tell uolss.well is about heart. im curious about my self right now. am i falling again.???.... not falling down but falling in love.


 urghhh... i dont want to be hurt again like what izzat have done to me. but this guy ...he's very diffrent. yeah. if i show him to my friend, they will said that he's totally diffrent. from the aspect of cultural,religious and lifestyle.something in himself that makes me attracted to him. but for now. as what my brother told me. dont trust him yet. give time because he didnt want to see me crying because of man again. izzat is the last guy that makes me cry like crazy. in future, if that guy makes me cry, it is because im happy. not because im sad or frustrated. abg...ur my hero...erkk..dont forget my iphone 4 keyh!!..

one things for sure. he is so romantic :). but for now. just let it flow naturally. if he sincerely love me, he will do anything to get me. but if he just wants to makes me hurt, i'm sorry please go away from me. for now. i'll keep my title as single lady..yeahhhh... cik ira and miss syella.im joining u guys. opss.. not to forget.miss nija.. we r single lady..rocksss bebeyh!!...

this is what he said :

mya...
I tried not to love you,
but my love is deep and true.
There's nothing that I'd rather do
than spend my life with you.
Looking into your eyes I feel,
like I'm gazing into
a beautiful dream.
I imagine endless romance,
beneath the moonlight's
silver stream. 
You're an angel to these eyes,
and you don't even have to try.
Heaven sent you to me,
as if you'd fallen from the sky.
You're an unending desire,
my greatest need.
You make my heart come alive,
my soul bleed.
I'm set free from the chains
that once held me back,
every time I hold you
close to me.
And when you put your hand in mine,
I feel that I can become,
all I ever hoped to be.


                              by : R.S.H


dia buat poem la pulak kan. tu baru dia menaip.bila dia cakap..huhuhu..nasib bek iman cweety kuat ag. kalau macam ni boleh dapat orang amerika beriman ni.muhahahaha.....im just kidding :P
thats is sweet but for now, let me be this way. let this flow naturally ok. ada jodoh ada la kita :)


papai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment