.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

single life

Assalamualaikum uolss. today i'm kind of relax cause i got nothing to do today. my activity for today is just  be a driver for my brothers. and at night i'm having dinner with my family at Mee Rebus Ramlee. Located at Taman Perpaduan. the chicken chop there.Memang terbaekwokk!..hehe..okeyh.back to the topics.tengah khusyuk menikmati chicken chop,than ada org tegur... owh..its my old friend.we knew each other since kindergarten and than for some reason she hv to moves to another states

L : hye Myra!lama nyer x jumpa. about 10 years isn't it? ( we'r hugging for a while )
M : yeah.about 10years i guess. how's your life now
L : good. am study at MAHSA.taking nursing.. how about u
M : i'll bcome a teacher.studying TESL at upsi..hehehe..jd cikgu je la like my mummy.
L : ok what!..serve for the country and citizen.hehehe... eh..since we met here, i want to invite you to come to my weeding at KL on august. can you..
M : wah..nak kawen dh...how lucky you r.
L : yeah.he's ready for the comitment and my family agreed so instantly we plan it. ohh..how about u..when will you follow my step..
M ; dont know..mybe about 5  yers more if someone propose me.hehehe...mana tau putera raja turun dr langit.skrg ni xdk calon.
L : eh single?x sunyi ker...
M : well sometimes but i got friend.
L : yeah but still your friend cant be with you everytimes right. u need someone dear...

owhh lyn.i hope i have one but i think for now i dont want to have any comitment with anbody. i've been hurt and to heal from that...takes me a lot of times. lyn is rights. my friend cant be with me all the times but i think i can survive by being single.why?

1. i don't have to think about when will he message and call me. why its too late and why didn't he reply me back
2. i can go out with whoever i want. girls or boys.whose care. xdk org nak larang.
3. my mom can stop ask killing question about who is he? when she knew.ohhh am scared. kalah polis penyiasat dia tanya.
4. SAHAM jadi TINGGI kot.hehehe
5. search for the best out of the best! well i've found one but..no...he's not for me.
6. SAVING!dont need to topup my credit every 3 days. right now.am topup my credit every 7 days.jimat gilew.
9. 7. salah kira!..okeyh.no 7 is i can spend most of my time with friends.without looking at the phone.prove.?check my FB.more pict taken with my friend.
8. if going to kenduri,boleh usha jejaka hensem!.homaigad.syella taught me this.sorry kamchap.\
9. free like a birds!
10. concentrates on study!..yeahhh!..

but...by being single i'm also facing something :

1. sometimes i felt lonely when my friends busy with their work and dates
2. felt jealous when i saw couples at shopping mall
3. crying when heard  sad songs. but its rarely happens. still..when i heard that song i'll remember back all the memories.MYRA..BE STRONG!

hehehe..banyakkan point kt atas ni tapi x kisah la single or taken, the point is you must know how to control your self... how to face a problem and how did you manage to solve it...


i think i can be dr.love now.buahahaha 

2 comments:

  1. weh sape kawan ko yg dah nak kawen tu??
    nak tengok fb die !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko x kenal pon beb..nanty aku mesej aku tanya dia ea. :).kwn upsi aku pon nk kawen dh bln 7 ni

    ReplyDelete